Registration is now live as of 2/23/2017
Welcome to the 25th Chinese Martial Arts Tournament! This year, CMAT will also be hosting tryouts for the 29th Summer Universiade, so the competition will last two days, March 25-26.
Venue: The UC Berkeley Chinese Martial Arts Tournament will be held in the Kleeberger Fieldhouse at the Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) on UC Berkeley’s campus. Competitors, spectators, judges, and volunteers will enter through the Special Events entrance. This entrance is located on the far left side of the Recreational Sports Facility.
Admission: Spectator tickets will be sold at the customer service windows, which are located at the RSF main entrance. You may also purchase spectator tickets ahead of time online to avoid the lines (You must bring receipt of ticket purchase to receive a wristband). Re-entry is allowed.
Spectator pricing: General Admission tickets can be purchased online at General Admission. UC Berkeley Staff / Student tickets can be purchased online at UC Berkeley Admission. You will need to log in to your CalNet account.
– General $10
– UC Berkeley Staff / Student (with valid ID) $5
– Young Children (7 and under) Free
– Volunteers Free
Parking: Parking lots (with their respective fees) are available at the following locations. For campus parking information visit: Public Parking. For full campus parking map visit: Parking Map.
– RSF Garage (Bancroft Way and Ellsworth St)
– Trinity Parking Lot (2362 Bancroft Way)
– Bancroft Parking Structure (underneath Hearst Tennis Courts on Bancroft Way)
– Underhill Parking Structure (underneath Underhill Soccer Field on College Ave and Channing Way)
– Telegraph Channing Garage (Telegraph Ave and Channing Way)
– Durant/Dana Parking Lot (Durant Ave and Dana St)
– B7 Garage (Bowditch St and Bancroft Way)
Registration: Registration will close one week before the first day of CMAT (March 18, 2017). Instructions are available here.