We reached our maximum capacity for CMAT and closed registration. If you’ve experienced any kind of difficulty while registering, please contact our Registration Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Difficulties include, incomplete registration process, incomplete payment, or not receiving a confirmation email. We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to thank all of our competitors, coaches, parents, and supporters for making the 22nd annual Chinese Martial Arts Tournament possible.
See you soon!
As our Official Host Hotel, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina has offered CMAT competitors and spectators a special rate for any double bedroom from March 14th to 16th. The deal expires February 14th and there are limited rooms, so reserve a room along the Marina soon!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina
200 Marina Blvd.
Berkeley, California 94710
(510) 548 – 7920
Reservations should be applied following this link.
The promotion may also be accessed by entering CMA as the Group Code.
- Complimentary Basic In-Room Internet
- Upon availability, Guest Room Rate available 3 days prior to arrival and 3 days st departure
- Complimentary Parking for all Attendees
- Complimentary use of the Precor Fitness Center, Sauna, and Lap Pool
- Complimentary use of the state-of-the-art Business Center
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle within 3 miles of hotels to shops, restaurants, attractions
Please follow this link to reach the official CMAT registration page where you can register for this year’s competition. It is highly recommended to read over our rules page before registering, as there are a few changes from previous years.
If you have any questions about registering, please direct them to our registration team at email@example.com
Are you ready for CMAT 22? Doing full sets yet?
If not, then check out our CMAT 22 Promo Video with clips from last year’s CMAT.
Happy New Year Everyone!
CalWushu and CalTaiji invite you to attend our 22nd Annual Chinese Martial Arts Tournament held on March 15th, 2014. The tournament, which is kindly hosted and sponsored by the University of California Martial Arts Program and the Recreational Sports Department, will be held in the Kleeberger Fieldhouse within the Recreational Sports Facility. The opening ceremony will begin at 8 AM followed by competition events at 8:30 AM.
Registration is not up yet, but please check back on this website regularly and like our Facebook page to stay updated!
Final scores are online now:
Thank you to all the competitors, judges, volunteers, sponsors, and spectators who attended CMAT 21 last Saturday! Many of you have noticed that scores have been posted online, and can be found under the Scores tab above. Additionally, All-Around results are in – a very big congratulations to the CMAT 21 Grand Champions!
Adult Contemporary Wushu (Female) – Brenda Hatley
Adult Contemporary Wushu (Male) – Ryan Tang
Internal Wushu (Female) – Connie Kwan
Internal Wushu (Male) – Larry Rothman
13-17 Year Old Contemporary Wushu (Female) – Shenlum Tang
13-17 Year Old Contemporary Wushu (Male) – Michael Yu
13-17 Year Old Traditional Wushu (Female) – Hayley Uno
13-17 Year Old Traditional Wushu (Male) – Eric Chia Chen Lin
8-12 Year Old Contemporary Wushu – Ian Lim
Senior Wushu – Mayumi Yoshida
We will be raffling off martial arts books and Li Ning shoes and shirts during the competition! Your step by step guide to winning awesome prizes:
1. Buy raffle tickets in the front check-in area for $1/ticket (buy five get one free!).
2. Insert your tickets in the raffle box either in the front check-in area or the back vendor area.
3. Listen for your number to be called over the intercom – a number will be called every hour starting from noon until prizes run out.
4. After hearing your number, bring your ticket to the back vendor area to pick up your prize! If your number happens to be called while you are competing, don’t worry – we will record all numbers called on a list located with prize pick-up that you may check anytime, and you will have three hours after your number is called to come pick up your prize.
Thank you to Eastwind Books of Berkeley and Kung Fu Direct for making this possible!
This is a TENTATIVE schedule. Schedule is not to scale, and event orders can and will change during the day of competition. DO NOT rely on this to determine when your events will take place.
The number of competitors in each event are in parentheses. Ring 3 will have wushu carpet.
Refer to http://cmat.calwushu.com/schedule/ for deciphering event codes.